The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo V9 – If you are unable to enjoy font style feature on your Vivo V9. Then, no need to worry! In this guide, you will learn how to change font style on Vivo V9 without root.
The Vivo V9 is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The performance is excellent and the great battery backup makes it one of the best options. The cameras are great so that these can click excellent images as well as can record crisp videos.
Under the hood, it packs a Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 SoC octa-core processor that runs at a speed of 2.2 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is a Adreno 506 GPU that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 4GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Vivo V9 has massive 64GB of storage to store your important data which further can be increased up to 256GB with the help of an external microSD card. It operates on the Android 8.1 Oreo integrated with its own Funtouch OS for customization.
Most Android users love OS because it allows extensive customization. That’s why, at DroidBeep, we never miss featuring any app or mod that lets you revamp your phone’s UI and give it a personal touch.
Vivo offers several unique system font options on the V9 and V9 Pro. In addition, you can download 15 different fonts styles from the previously installed I Theme Store.
If you feel the fonts provided by Vivo are lacking, you can still add more font styles with the help of a custom font changer application called zFont.
How To Change Font in Vivo V9 / Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont Custom Font Installer app for Vivo V9 / Pro from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Vivo V9, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; colored font, regular font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- i Theme will open, choose Local and afterwards, choose Local Font. Apply the font.
- The new font is activated and your Vivo V9 will have better display look.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Let us know in the comments below!
The Vivo V9 comes with a 6.3-inch IPS LCD display, which has a waterdrop notch. It has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and has a density of 400 PPI. The aspect ratio of the device is 19:9. Moreover, there is a fingerprint scanner at the rear panel that increases the security.
The Vivo V9 comes with dual camera setup both rear and front. The rear camera consists of 16MP + 5MP lenses while at the front, there is a 24MP resolution. It can capture excellent quality pictures.