There are many reasons why you would want to reset your Honor Bee 2, and there are many different methods to do it. Here you’ll learn about two different levels of resetting your Honor Bee 2.
The Honor Bee 2 flaunts a 4.5inch FWVGA IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 218 PPI, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility. A 1 GHz Quad-Core processor ARM Cortex A53 coupled with 1GB ram sits on a MT6735M chipset and makes sure the Honor Bee 2 performs brilliantly while on gaming and on multitasking. The smartphone is powered by Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.
You can factory reset your Honor Bee 2 to its factory settings if your smartphone is having serious malfunctions or you want to erase it. While oftentimes a factory reset will solve any issues you’re having with your Honor Bee 2, such as slow response or screen freezing, serious technical issues may require you to hard reset in the hope of restoring its ability to operate properly.
Factory reset Honor Bee 2
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Checklist Reset phone.
- Tap Reset phone.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Honor Bee 2 will automatically reset and reboot.
Hard reset Honor Bee 2 via Recovery
- Turn off your Honor Bee 2 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold Volume Up button and Power button simultaneously until Huawei logo appears to enter Recovery mode.
- After that, select the Wipe data/Factory reset menu.
- Continue by selecting the option Wipe data/Factory reset.
- If the Wipe process is complete Wiped Successfully select the option Reboot system.
- Later the Honor Bee 2 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
The Honor Bee 2 is a mid-range smartphone that comes with a powerful configuration that shows no sign of a glitch. The display is excellent which will allow the user to watch movies and play games with natural colour reproduction.It’s loaded with a bunch of Huawei’s useful apps, which add to the Android experience. The battery backup is also excellent for daily use.
Some of these problems stem not so much specifically from Huawei itself, but from having one of the latest updates. If you have a serious problem, especially involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your device. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to change font style in Honor Bee 2, please keep an eye on this DroidBeep.com blog.