If the Honor Play 3 system gets corrupted or having serious apps issues, users need to factory reset the system. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Honor Play 3.
The Honor Play 3 comes with a 6.39 Inch IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 269 ppi. It is result of a great screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. Moreover it has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 which which makes it trendy as per the present vogue. The phone houses a 64GB inbuilt storage so that you can save ample amount files and documents.
It is equipped with Octa-Core processors that have clock speeds of 2.2 GHz respectively. The processors are assisted by a 4GB RAM to ensure a powerful performance even while running multiple apps. The graphical needs of the system are handled by an ARM Mali-G51MP4 GPU. The entire configuration is built upon a HiSilicon KIRIN 710F chipset.
You have bought the Honor Play 3 but then you might experience some slowdowns in performance from the device. It might even stop working completely. If this happens, it’s time to consider resetting the smartphone. However, you first need to learn how to reset the Honor Play 3.
Hard reset Honor Play 3 via Recovery
- Turn off your Honor Play 3 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Power” key and “Volume Up” button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the “Fastboot Mode“.
- Touch “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Choose “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the “Reboot system” menu.
- The Honor Play 3 will now wipe all contents.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Honor Play 3
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Honor Play 3 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Honor Play 3.
Factory reset Honor Play 3 via Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap System.
- In the System screen, tap Reset.
- In the Reset screen, tap Factory data reset.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the RESET PHONE option.
- If prompted, enter your device PIN/password/pattern. Touch NEXT.
- Finally tap RESET PHONE.
- After your Honor Play 3 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
The Honor Play 3 is a power packed phone which ends up fulfilling almost all the needs that a user may demand. The processor with a huge RAM runs the phone at a good speed and promises an all-round task. Excellent cameras with extra features can capture good photos that user loves to share.
I hope that this article will help you in solving any of the problems you might be facing with the smartphone. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to update Honor Play 3.