Tired of the usual look of your Android smartphone? On every Android smartphone you can change the font / typeface to beautify the appearance of your Android smartphone, but even though we often use our smartphones there are still many people who don’t know and can’t change / change the font on their Android phones.
On every Android smartphone, of course there is a default theme app to easily change themes, letters, wallpapers and others, as well as Oppo and Realme smartphones also feature a theme store where we can download and use themes, letters that are there, unfortunately for the Oppo and Oppo theme stores. Realme we can’t install or change fonts and themes for free, but we have to buy the fonts/themes before we can install them on our phones. So in this article, I will give a solution on how to change the font on Oppo and Realme phones for free without having to pay a penny. With the help of apps in the Play Store, we can change fonts for free, with a large selection of fonts that are not inferior to the fonts provided in the default theme store of our Android smartphones. How to? Let’s see the steps.
How to Change Oppo and Realme Fonts for Free Without Paying
For those of you who want to try how to change Oppo and Realme fonts for free without paying then you can see the guide as follows.
1. Please open the Play Store, then search for the zfont app and install the zfont app on your phone
2. Once installed, open the zfont app
3. There are lots of fonts available that you can choose from
4. Please choose one of them
5. Tap Download
6. Tap Set
7. Select Oppo & Realme
8. Select Support Dai Character [Best]
9. Then there will be a note font need to be installed first, then tap “change font” and follow follow instruction tap Ok
10. Please install the font first, tap Install
11. The next step, we go to settings
12. Select Language and Region
13. Select Region
14. In the region, select Myanmar
15. Return to settings menu
16. Select Screen & Brightness
17. Activate in the Dai Character Support section
So if you have reached this stage the font on your phone will automatically change according to the font that has been set in the zfont.
So that’s how to change Oppo and Realme fonts for free without paying a penny. That is all and thank you
You also need to know about how to change Vivo fonts for free without paying as previously explained by DroidBeep. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.