Are you one of those Huawei P8 Lite users who are looking for a way to fix their stuck in logo/bootloop Android smartphone? There might be some chances for you to get things back to normal if you follow one or more of our step by step guides.
So, if you have managed to brick your Android device and looking for a suitable and easy method to fix the problems, then you are in the right place. The methods explained below will resolve the booting loop problems along with other issues so don’t hesitate and use our guidelines.
- Format the Micro SD card (This operation is optional).
- make sure that the Micro SD card is available with enough free space 4GB or more should be available.
- make sure that the power of the battery is enough to run the Upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 50%.
- This operations will erase all user data. You should backup all important data on an external SD card
How To Fix Huawei P8 Lite Stuck In A Boot Loop
- Download Huawei P8 Lite Firmware (ALE-L04) Only for US Model and extract this file.
*If you use another P8 LITE version or country, to get file firmware for you phone. just copy this link http://consumer.huawei.com/us/support/phones/p8-lite/#cbg-downloads change /us/ to /jp/ if you from japan, france to /fr/, New Zealand to /nz/ for more iso code see this https://countrycode.org/
- Copy the entire dload folder (with UPDATE.APP in it) to the root directory of the Micro SD card.
- Make sure your handset is power off.
- Insert the Micro SD card into the handset.
- Press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN key, and then press the POWER key to power on the phone and enter the Software Upgrade Mode.
- When the progress bar stops, the phone will automatically power OFF.
- Press POWER key to get the Device POWER ON.
– If still bootloop, Turn OFF your phone. Now press and hold the following buttons for a few seconds, all at the same time: Power + Volume Up. and choose Wipe Data and Cache.Reboot