Root method for Galaxy Mega SGH-I527 is here. Last month, Samsung released Android 4.2.2 Jellybean update for the AT&T variants of the Galaxy Mega. This was followed by the AT&T USA variant being the first to receive the update. And now, you can finally gain root access on this update.
In the simplest terms, rooting means getting root access or administrative privileges for your device. You may have paid for your Android device, but it’s worth noting that no matter how much or how little you pay, the internals of the device are still locked away. Rooting android device gives you exactly that, for your device. It makes you the administrator of your phone, and not just a user.
Some of the best apps right now may not even be compatible with your phone. But Rooting Android gives you access to all the apps you can find. You even get the latest Android updates before your phone maker release its own, plus bonus features. You can run special applications that require root access, which are generally more power and feature-rich than other apps. These applications directly deal with Android system files, tweaking your Android operating system more extensively than other surface-level apps can. For instance, you could silently uninstall several applications after you download e Uninstall with root access.
Rooting android device gives you total control over the entire Android system. You can use and download all the blocked features and tools, but this power comes with some risks. A lot of the blocked features and tools are present to protect you from malware, for instance. Once rooted, you won’t have the protection of an unrooted Android version.
Simple Root Method For AT&T Samsung Galaxy Mega
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Fierce 2. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
- Confirm that you have successfully rooted your smartphone by installing Root Checker from the Google Play store.
That’s it. Enjoy root access! And let us know if you need any help with AT&T Samsung Galaxy Mega 4.2.2 root access.