If you have managed to brick or stuck on logo your AT&T I337 then you are probably looking for a proper method to apply for unbricking your Android device. In order to help you out I have developed this dedicated step by step guide; during the guidelines from below I will show you the most useful procedures to apply for repairing your S4, all the steps from below being compatible with all the AT&T I337 Variant.
The following process is only for the AT&T I337 S4 Variant. Use on any other device may result in a hardbrick!
How To Flashing Firmware I337 Via ODIN
- Download Odin software and I337UCUFNB1_Rootable_Full_Odin.rar.
- Install Samsung drivers first of all. Double click the .exe file of drivers to begin installation.
- Extract I337UCUFNB1_Rootable_Full_Odin.rar firmware file and Odin file Odin 3.09.3.zip.
- Switch off your Galaxy S4, boot it into download mode. Just long press Volume Down + Power + Home buttons until warning screen is displayed. Then press, Volume Up to proceed to download mode.
- Double click on extracted file of Odin, Odin3 v3.09.6.exe
- Connect your phone to PC now using USB cable. In Odin you shold see an “Added” message appearing in the Log box at the bottom left, and the first box under ID:COM will also change its background colour to Blue.
Load firmware AT&T I337 into Odin. To achieve this, Click on the AP button on Odin and the select the .tar.md5 extracted file as explained in Step 3.
- Wait until md5 finished sucessfully
- Check to ensure that Re-partition checkbox is deselected,
- Click the “Start” button at the bottom of the screen to begin. Now the flashing process will start on your phone and this will take some time.
- After completion of installation, your Galaxy S4 will reboot automatically. You’ll get a “Pass” message upon successful installation from Odin.
- Now unplug your phone.