Having a custom recovery tool on an Android device makes it more useful than not. If you are an advanced user and want to have some fun with the power of Android, consider installing this latest version of TWRP recovery on your LG G2 D802. It lets you perform several operations and flash custom ROMs. Get the most from your Android device or make it completely custom. Here is a detailed guide to install TWRP on LG G2 D802.
You must have rooted your device before doing this procedure. Please head to our How to Root the LG G2 D802 procedure first, finish it, then return to this procedure and continue.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On LG G2 D802
- Download the Auto Rec app and install it on your device. Make sure you’ve enabled app installations from Unknown sources from the security settings of the device.
- Open the app from the app drawer, you’ll see a simple interface as shown in the screenshot below:
- On initial use, the app will make few backups, so kindly wait until you see a prompt saying the recovery is ready to flash.
- Now simply click on the Flash TWRP button and grant SuperSU permissions when prompted.
- Once the flashing is completed, you can switch off the device and boot into recovery mode.
Brilliant! Your device’s been successfully equipped with a custom recovery, enjoy the custom development goodness!