Marshmallow 6.0.1 is the latest updated operating system from Android and eventually you can use it on your Samsung Galaxy E5 (E500H). Once again we have brought a custom rom based on Android’s latest operating system Marshmallow built on 6.0.1 version, based upon Cyanogenmod 13. Cyanogenmod for Galaxy E5 users has been always popular and demanded and yet this latest update with bug fixes over the previous version Galaxy E5 Marshmallow 6.0.1 Custom Rom is totally great.
The custom rom has been ported by jackeagle, an xda-developer and all credits goes to him for his hard work. CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow custom rom is the latest build for Galaxy E5 (E500H) and it is still on beta phase which means you might face bugs and instability.
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock 5.1.1 Firmware
Based On: CyanogenMod
Warning : This CM13.0 is only for E500H Variant. DO NOT INSTALL ON ANY OTHER VARIANT!
- Make sure you have updated to stock 5.1.1
- Download the CyanogenMod 13 Custom Rom and Google Apps in your SD card
- Reboot to recovery mode ( Vol UP + Home + Power )
- Make full wipe including “system” (data, dalvik, system, cache)
- Now go back and click install and then click one level up
- Flash the ROM and then the Gapps
- Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2-5 minutes)