Do you need to reset your Honor Magic 2 to factory settings to improve performance or fix problems? In this guide, we will show you four ways to complete this task on Honor Magic 2.
The Honor Magic 2 comes with a 6.39 inches full-HD, Amoled display with a screen resolution of 1,080×2,160 pixels. As a result of the FHD+ resolution, the pixel density of the device is 403 ppi. The Honor Magic 2 gets all the required fuel from a 3400 mAh Li-ion battery for uninterrupted entertainment.
The Honor Magic 2 boots on Android 9.0 operating system. Under the hood, the phone is configured with a 2.6 GHz Octa-Core processor that is based on HiSilicon KIRIN 980 chipset. The processor is paired with an ARM Mali G76 graphics card and a 6GB RAM.
Every single Android device has access to factory reset. Some apps may cause problems due to changes to phone settings and the user won’t be able to fix it so the last option for the user to install those applications is by resetting it to default settings. Apart from that it can also increase the speed and feel like a new Honor Magic 2.
Reset Screen Lock Honor Magic 2
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Honor Magic 2 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Honor Magic 2.
Hard reset Honor Magic 2 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Honor Magic 2 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Honor Magic 2 will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Honor Magic 2
- Go to your Honor Magic 2 phone Settings.
- Find the System option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find Reset and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of Reset Phone, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the Reset Phone option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
The Honor Magic 2 is an excellent smartphone which is equipped with a lot of features. The configuration is strong enough to deliver a powerful performance. The phone has a great set of cameras, battery capacity, and display. You can save ample amount of songs, videos, files, etc due to the presence of a massive storage.
If you have any further questions about the solution or problem, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I’m sure we’ll cook up a solution for your predicament. Look forward to other articles such as how to root Honor Magic 2, we will publish it soon.