If your Huawei Y5 2018 is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your smartphone to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The Huawei Y5 2018 comes with an amazing bezel-less display having a small notch on the top. It can provide great viewing experience with the help of the huge 5.45-inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and a pixel density of 295 ppi. It comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass which will protect the display.
Under the hood, it provides a quad-core processor having a clock speed of 1.3 GHz which is seated upon the MT6739 chipset, together which can deliver great performance. There is a PowerVR GE8100 GPU that will handle the graphics of the phone smoothly. It has a 2GB ram that will handle the multitasking of the smartphone.
When your Huawei Y5 2018 starts showing signs of slowing down, or are restarting for no reason at all, or some other problem, you may want to do a factory reset if the restart doesn’t work. If your phone is still not working, your last option is to do a hard reset.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Y5 2018
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Y5 2018 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Y5 2018.
Factory reset Huawei Y5 2018
- Tap on the Settings icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the System option.
- Tap on the Reset option.
- Then choose Reset Phone button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the Reset phone once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei Y5 2018.
Hard reset Huawei Y5 2018
- Shut down your Huawei Y5 2018 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Huawei Y5 2018 will now wipe all contents.
The Huawei Y5 2018 comes with a powerful spec-sheet at a high-range price bracket. The robust hardware components accompanied by a massive RAM give the smartphone a highly appreciated tag at this price. Users can also enjoy a photo session provided an impressive set of cameras. Apart from these, the phone also gets other features like a quick charging facility, which give enough reasons to grab this.
This is a common problem, so if you were able to unlock your smartphone thanks to the guide or there is a method that we haven’t covered let us know in the comments below.