Reset Galaxy On7 – If your Android phone is hit with some malware or virus, or if the time comes where you need a fresh start then you need to know how to hard or factory reset, depending on your situation.
The Samsung comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display. The density of the screen is 267 ppi and the resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels which provide a good visual experience.
The phone is based on Snapdragon 410 MSM8916v2 chipset upon which Quad-Core processors are provided with ARM Cortex A53 clock speed each that make this device a better option in multitasking and gaming. The processor is further assisted by a 1.5GB ram and for the graphics part, there is an Adreno 306 GPU. The whole operation is run by Android 5.0 Lollipop.
A reset is recommended before giving away or selling the device, and in some cases for troubleshooting. You can do a factory reset or a hard reset.
The former can be done by simply accessing the Samsung phone’s settings. Sometimes that is not possible, though. If your phone doesn’t work or for some reason you can’t access the settings, you can go ahead and perform a hard reset using the hardware buttons.
Bypass Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung On7
If you forgot your Galaxy On7 lock screen pattern, password, fingerprint and pin, but you have setting up Samsung account or Google account before, you can easily to bypass lock screen remotely by Find My Mobile / Device service on computer.
In order for Find My Device to help you reset your phone screen lock, your smartphone needs to be turned on, connected to a Google or Samsung Account and the internet.
Unlock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Go to https://www.google.com/android/find and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Samsung On7 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the ˊErase Dataˋ option from the action menu.
- Select ‘Erase Deviceʼ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen via Samsung Find My Mobile
- Open Find My Mobile and then sign in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Samsung Galaxy On7 from the menu on the left.
- Choose the “Erase Device” option from below the device information.
- Select the ‘Eraseʼ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Factory Reset Samsung On7
The quickest and easiest way to reset the Samsung Galaxy On7 is through the settings menu on the device. It is very simple and easy to do within a few steps.
- Tap ˊAppsˋ on the Home screen.
- In the Apps screen tap ˊSettingsˋ.
- In the Settings screen, tap ‘Back Up and Resetʼ.
- In the Backup and Reset screen, tap “Factory Data Reset”.
- In the Factory Data Reset screen, tap ˊReset Deviceˋ.
- Tap ‘Delete Allʼ.
- After your device resets, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
Hard Reset Samsung On7 via Recovery
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy On7 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Home,Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time on your Samsung On7.
- Release the Power button when the Phone vibrates. Continue to hold the Volume + Home buttons until the Android logo appears.
- In recovery use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and the Power key to select.
- From recovery, after selecting wipe data factory reset on the hard reset process, choose wipe cache partition.
- Select reboot system now.
[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]Performing a hard and factory reset will wipe all data like your files, contacts, call log, messages stored on the internal storage and all 3rd-party apps and app updates.[/box]
The Samsung On7 has the configuration which works at the pace of Samsung Galaxy On7 cars and in addition comes in metallic body and slim design. Users can also enjoy a photo session provided an impressive set of cameras. Its amazing display serves a great visual experience while reading or watching something.
Despite some problems here and there, the Samsung Galaxy On7 is still a great phone. Do you have any problems that you didn’t see above? Leave a comment below, and we’ll troubleshoot the issue with you. Look forward to other articles such as how to update Samsung Galaxy On7 which will be coming soon.