Factory reset Honor View 20 returns your phone to the same state it was in when it rolled off the assembly line. It will remove files and apps you’ve created and installed, delete cache, junk files and return settings to their defaults. Let’s see how we can reset Honor View 20.
The Honor View 20 comes with a 6.4 Inch full-HD, IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1,080×2,160 pixels. As a result of the FHD+ resolution, the pixel density of the smartphone is 398 PPI. The Honor View 20 gets all the required fuel from a 4000 mAh Li-ion battery for uninterrupted entertainment.
The Honor View 20 boots on Android 9.0 operating system. Under the hood, the device is configured with a 2.6 GHz Octa-Core processor that is based on HiSilicon KIRIN 980 chipset. The processor is paired with an ARM Mali G76 graphics card and a 6GB ram.
Every Android phone has access to factory reset. Some apps may cause problems due to changes to device settings and the user won’t be able to fix it so the last option for the user to install those apps is to reset them to default settings. Apart from that it can also increase the speed and feel like a new Honor View 20.
Hard reset Honor View 20 via Recovery
- Turn off your Honor View 20 and wait a few seconds.
- Push “Volume Up” and “Power” button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing “Wipe data“
- Finally, choose “Reboot system“.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Honor View 20
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor View 20 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor View 20.
Factory reset Honor View 20 via Settings
- Tap on the Settings icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the System option.
- Tap on the Reset option.
- Then choose Reset Phone button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the Reset phone once again to start the factory reset on your Honor View 20.
The Honor View 20 comes in the flagship range and is loaded with a lot of quality features. The storage is quite good so that you can keep an ample amount of applications, videos, songs, etc in the phone. The processor-RAM combination makes the phone good for multitasking as well as for gaming without a lot of lag issues.
Have you had any problems with Honor View 20 that aren’t mentioned here? If you leave your question in the comments below, we can help you as soon as possible!