In this tutorial you will find detailed instructions on how you can reset Vivo V7 Plus to its original configuration by using factory and hard reset feature.
The Vivo V7 Plus flaunts a 5.99-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display with a pixel density of 269 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility. A 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor Cortex A53 coupled with 4GB RAM sits on a Snapdragon 450 chipset and makes sure the Vivo V7 Plus performs brilliantly while on gaming and on multitasking. The phone is powered by Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS.
If you want to sell your Vivo V7 Plus or are experiencing performance issues, you should consider doing a factory reset. There are two ways to do it on the Vivo V7 Plus, which we’ll take a closer look at in this post.
[box type=”success” align=”” class=”” width=””]All data saved on your device is deleted when you perform a factory reset. All apps are uninstalled. Back up all important files, either on the Web or with an external storage device, before resetting the phone.[/box]
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Vivo V7 Plus
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo V7 Plus from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo V7 Plus.
Hard Reset Vivo V7 Plus
- Shut down your Vivo V7 Plus completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold Volume Up button and Power button simultaneously until Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button
- After that, select the Wipe Data menu.
- Continue by selecting the option Wipe data.
- If the Wipe process is complete Wiped Successfully tap the OK button.
- You can select the option Reboot system.
- Later the Vivo V7 Plus will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Factory Reset Vivo V7 Plus via Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose More settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data.
- Checklist Format phone storage.
- Tap Clear Now.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Vivo V7 Plus will automatically reset and reboot.
The Vivo V7 Plus is a mid-range smartphone that comes with a powerful configuration that shows no sign of a glitch. The display is excellent which will allow the user to watch movies and play games with natural colour reproduction.It has a good pair of camera that can click excellent images. Justifying the manufacturer’s reputation, the phone also poses a powerful rear snapper, making it the complete phone.
I hope that this article will help you in solving any of the problems you might be facing with the smartphone. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to flash Vivo V7 Plus.