If you don’t think your Huawei P8 Lite Smart is running as well as it should be, or you are getting an error message which is worrying about it, it may be time to reset your smartphone.
The Huawei P8 Lite Smart flaunts a 5inch IPS LCD display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a density of 294 ppi, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
Under the hood, it packs a MT6753T SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.5 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an ARM Mali-T720MP3 GPU that handles the graphics of the phone while the massive 2GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
If you’re using a Huawei P8 Lite Smart and a few bugs or glitches start occuring on your device, it may be time to restart it to factory settings. This guide will make it easier for you to reset to factory settings.
Hard reset Huawei P8 Lite Smart
- Shut down your Huawei P8 Lite Smart completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons at the same time.
- Let all buttons go when the device shows a Huawei logo.
- Wait for this screen to change automatically to Recovery mode.
- Choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- The screen will display “Confirm wipe off all user data?“. Select Wipe Data again.
- Select the Reboot system option from the Huawei eRecovery menu.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei P8 Lite Smart
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei P8 Lite Smart from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei P8 Lite Smart.
Factory reset Huawei P8 Lite Smart from Settings
- From the app drawer, tap “Settings“.
- On the Settings menu, find “Advanced settings” option, then tap on it.
- Find “Backup & reset” option and then tap on it.
- Now you need to select the “Factory data reset” option.
- And then tap “Reset Phone” option that will shown up in the pop up warning message.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the Huawei P8 Lite Smart will turn back on automatically.
The Huawei P8 Lite Smart is a premium smartphone with great features. It comes with a god storage facility as well. The processor-RAM combination makes the smartphone good for multitasking as well as for gaming without a lot of lag issues..
Have you had any problems with Huawei P8 Lite Smart that aren’t mentioned here? If you leave your question in the comments below, we can help you as soon as possible!