Using the Kingroot, you can root the Xperia Z3 D6603, which recently received Android 5.1.1 Lollipop stock firmware upgrade with build 23.4.A.1.232. If you have already installed Android 5.1 on your Xperia Z3 and now wish to gain root access, check out the following root method.
Rooting a device allows users to have complete access to the device’s hardware resources and push the limitations that come with the stock firmware. Users should note that rooting the Xperia Z3 D6603 on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop 23.4.A.1.232 will void the device’s warranty. But, users can reclaim the warranty by re-installing the official firmware update again.
How To Root Sony Xperia Z3 D6603 On Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Download KingRoot and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your Xpria Z3 is now rooted.
There you go; now you know how to root your Sony Xperia Z3 D6603 on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS. So, you are now prepared for further custom operations – do tell us what are you planning to do now that root access is ensured. Also, tell us how things worked for you by using the comments field from below.