How To Root Alcatel ONE TOUCH Fierce 2 Without PC/Computer. The Fierce 2 sporting a sizable 5-inch qHD display. it has a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and comes with Android 4.4 KitKat. Other features include a 5-megapixel rear camera plus a VGA front-facing shooter, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of storage along with a microSD card slot for up to 32GB of expandable memory and a 2,000 mAh battery.
So, you have finally got your Alcatel one touch Fierce 2 and after playing with it for a while, you want to root it now. you can perform whatever you like with your Android phone after rooting it out. Rooting is also known as superuser access.
If you want to root your Android device you should know about the benefits of rooting. There is an uncountable number of advantages of getting root privileges on Android phones. Below are some of the advantages which compel people to root Android without PC.
- Removing Bloatware: Smartphones brands are very curious about their marketing strategies. Without thinking about user experience, they fill the devices with a lot of dumb apps. There are many apps for rooted devices to remove these apps.
- Customization: Well, once you have rooted your Android device you can make it look like the way you want. There are many xposed modules available to take the word “customization” to the next level.
There are some downsides or risk factors also involved. These risks aren’t dangerous if you have some earlier knowledge of rooting Android phones.
- Most of the brands does not allow rooting and voids warranty after getting root access. So you should confirm with your phone’s customer support.
- Well it’s indirectly a disadvantage because the owner of app is making money with the ads, which helps him to grow more. It is a good idea to compromise a bit and allow ads to support publishers.
- Rooting Android device means losing higher security. You need to pay attention before using banking apps. The reason behind it is that root apps does not ensure the safety instead they open gates for hackers.
Before We Begin:
- Make sure your phone’s battery has at least 50 percent full.
- From Security in the Settings menu, enable Unknown Sources so you download and install apps outside of those in the Google-Play store.
Follow the below step by step guide on how to root Alcatel one touch Fierce 2
How To Root Alcatel ONE TOUCH Fierce 2 Without PC
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Fierce 2. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
It will fail quite a few times before it actually works. When it fails, it will reboot the device. Every time it fails just repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 until it successfully completes the root.
Method 2: Root Alcatel ONE TOUCH Fierce 2 Using Kingo root
Kingo Root is a universal rooting method that can root almost any Android device. Kingo Root is one of the safest rooting methods available for all Android devices. If Method 1 doesn’t work with your device, then this is possibly the next best option.
- You can visit APK Root for Android on your mobile and download the file on your Fierce 2.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked“, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources“.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear. If rooting is successful, you’ll get a Root Succeeded! message.
Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2. Enjoy the root access on your device.