How To Root ZTE Blade Buzz Without PC. The Blade Buzz V815W mobile features a 4.2″ display with a screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and runs on Android v4.4 operating system. The phone is powered by Dual core, 1.3 GHz processor paired with 512 MB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 1200 mAh.
Now to all the ZTE Blade Buzz users out there who want to root there devices in a best simple manner, we are here with a guide to Root ZTE Blade Buzz. Follow each and every step mentioned below for great results as the same manner as described.
Rooting is the process through which a normal phone user can get access to the special SuperUser in an Android Phone, however, with many advantages of rooting, acts as a base for tweaking your android, is required for custom rom, custom recovery installation.
But you should keep in mind that Android rooting opens up a world of possibility, but it can also void your warranty or even leave you with a bricked device. You have to consider it carefully before you root your Android device.
This method can be accomplished without a PC and You will need to maintain a stable Internet connection throughout the process.
How To Root ZTE Blade Buzz
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your ZTE Blade Buzz. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
In case you face any issues while following the guide to to Root ZTE Blade Buzz, then feel free to comment, We’ll be glad to help you in solving the problem? Rooted? What’s next? Why not try installing a Custom ROM available for your Phone.