ARCHOS 50 Neon has been rooted by FramaRoot. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting the ARCHOS 50 Neon phone, you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery and some other apps that need a root access.
This is a dual SIM phone and has a 5 inch Capacitive Touch screen display. And it comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. It have the 5 Mega Pixel Primary camera which is capable to record HD videos and HD photos. It have comes with 512 MB RAM.
Guide How To Root ARCHOS 50 Neon Without Computer
- Download the Framaroot application from here Framaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your ARCHOS 50 Neon.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Barahir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your smartphone.
You done it easily! your ARCHOS 50 Neon has been rooted successfully. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us.