Are you considering rooting your ARCHOS 50c Neon? This is the thing to do if you want to customize your phone using apps only available for rooted phones, improve the performance of your phone, and can master your phone more completely. Thankfully, the ARCHOS 50c Neon isn’t very difficult to root.
The ARCHOS 50c Neon is powered by a 1.2GHz Quad-core processor bringing the power that you’ll need for your apps, games and web browsing on the go. The 5-inch HD (854 x 480) screen of the ARCHOS 50c Neon is ideal to surf the web on the go. The phone runs pure Android 4.4 KitKat in all its chocolaty goodness with all the Google Mobile apps, like the Google Now voice assistant, Gmail, Chrome, Maps and more. With the ARCHOS 50c Neon you also have access to the complete Google Play Store with over 1 million apps, games and so much more for you to get the most out of your smartphone.
ARCHOS 50 Neon has been rooted by Kingroot. Kingroot is a rooting tool, suitable for non-tech savvy individuals that want to root their android devices. The application does not require a rigorous procedure, if you opt to root an Android phone. It offers an easy-one-click rooting solution for devices that are on Android 2.X, up to Android 5.0.
If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting the ARCHOS 50 Neon phone, you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery and some other apps that need a root access.
Guide Root ARCHOS 50c Neon
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your ARCHOS 50. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
You done it easily! your ARCHOS 50 Neon has been rooted successfully. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us.