For the geek users, you can also have the chance to get the most out of this tablet because now we can get superuser access in easy way. Now you can root Kindle Fire 2 by using Kingroot. Since this it’s a one-click tool, it doesn’t need any special expertise about Android development in order to root the phone, even novice users can get it done effortlessly.
With root access we can do alot of things such as install root apps that help us save resources, because as we know, this device is only equipped with 1GB of RAM, which considered as small right now. In addition, after successfully making your Kindle Fire 2 rooted, you can also have the chance to install a custom recovery (TWRP).
How To Root Kindle Fire 2 Without Computer
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the KingRoot application normally.
- You need a working Internet connection on your tablet to make this work.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” or “Try Root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- If the Kinguser and Purify App exist on your Application Menu on your tablet it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
Method 2: Root Kindle Fire With KingoRoot
- Download KingoRoot APK on your Android phone. To do so, you should check the security for turning on unknown sources. Otherwise it won’t allow KingoRoot apk. So follow this Settings > Security > Unknown sources.
- Download, install and launch the app on your Android device. KingoRoot download will take little time.
- On the main screen, you will see “One Click Root“. Click on it.
- Wait and see whether it can perform the rooting or not.