Root Kyocera Hydro XTRM easily without using PC but just using your smartphone. Yes! You can now root yourKyocera Hydro XTRM that running on latest official firmware by installing an app and following very simple steps. You don’t need any PC or computer. Keep reading to learn necessary steps to root Kyocera Hydro XTRM with the help of Framaroot app. By rooting your device you can enjoy various additional benefits that your stock device can’t offer.
Framaroot is the best app for beginners. It won my heart because of its sober user interface. The app has no bloatware, no ads, simplest and easy to use.
Rooting the device will void manufacturer’s warranty. However, users can reclaim the warranty back by unrooting the device later.
How To Root Kyocera Hydro Edge Without PC
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Kyocera Hydro Edge.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once and wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- After the process is complete, reboot your phone. To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer. If you find this app installed, your phone has been successfully rooted. You can also install the Root Checker app from the Play Store to confirm the root.
How To Check Android Phone Is Rooted Or Not?
Are you not sure whether your Android phone is rooted or not? Don’t worry my friend you can check it in few taps, follow below steps. There is an app for checking the root status of any Android device. This app is 100% accurate in most cases and easily tells you whether you device is rooted or not.
- Download and install Root Checker apk.
- Open the app and press on verify Root button.
- Wait for few moments and let it analyze your device.
- It will display a message “Congratulation” Root access installed on the phone. It means your phone is rooted.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted Kyocera Hydro XTRM smartphone. If you face any challenges while following this tutorial, do let me know using the comments section below.