Hello friends, Yesterday we shared this new method for LG G Stylo and the result is very good. So today we applied this method on LG Optimus L9 II model number D605. This method is very easy and continues to work for the future update, including Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. Once you root the Optimus L9 II D605, then you can install root apps only from Play Store. These apps allow you to increase the performance, increase the battery duration and remove the stock bloatware and much more.
Today we’ll teach you how to root the LG Optimus L9 II D605 with a new one-click universal rooting tool. The new tool, namely KingRoot is the best method going around because you cannot brick your device.
Be aware that these methods for rooting will also void the warranty, meaning you won’t be able to take the device for factory-authorized service if it has issues in the future. If you’re struggling to decide whether to root your device or not, check the next section for more information.
Here we will show you a very simple and smart procedure to Root LG Optimus L9 II D605 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
- Download Kingroot and install it just like you would any other application.
- Open the app from the app draw and tap the ‘Try to Root’ or ‘Start to Root’ button. (At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server)
- The KingRoot app will now ping its own servers for the best knowledge on what to do with your particular device and model number.
- Once it learns it can get the root access, it will bring up the progress bar and continue to root the device. Wait until it’s finished.
- Now that you are finished, Your device should now be rooted with Kingroot access. As with before, you can find out if the root has been successful by using an app such as Root Checker.
Were you able to successfully root your device or have you found a new method? Let us know in the comments below, or you can also send us a message, (or a follow) on both Facebook and Twitter.