How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Without PC. Galaxy S4 Active comes with a 5.0-inch display screen. The display of the device will deliver resolution of 1080 X 1920 pixels. Under the hood of the S4 Active you will get a 1.9 Ghz quad core processor. With the processor you will get 2 GB Ram. The combination of the processor and Ram will deliver nice performance on the S4 Active.
If you know a little bit about rooting you might know the advantages of rooting too. If you want to root your S4 Active smartphone you can follow the step by step guide shared below as it will help you in getting root access on your device.
Well, there are a lot of apps available all over the internet which convey that they can root Galaxy S4 Active Without a computer.
Luck for S4 Active users, this method is pretty easy and efficient. You do not need a PC to root your device. It can be done right off your device.
Below are some of the advantages which compel people to root Android
- Custom Roms: Number 1 reason why most of the people root Android device is the installation of custom ROMs.Yes, custom ROMs are an excellent way of testing latest Android version even if your device not received any latest update.
- CPU clocking: We can clock the CPU according to our usages. Decreasing the CPU frequency can lead to expanded battery backup. Kernel Auditor is the app to perform CPU clocking.
- Jaw dropping battery backup and speed: Battery backup is one of the important factors that push people to root their Android devices. We can use apps like Greenify to kill background apps, which results in the better backup.
- Customization: Well, once you have rooted your Android device you can make it look like the way you want. There are many xposed modules available to take the word “customization” to the next level.
Follow the step by step root Samsung Galaxy S4 Active.
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
Your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active should now be rooted and you can confirm the root status using Root Checker on your device.
That was all you needed to do to get rooted, easy, right? Enjoy your new found freedom and feel free to reach out with any questions!