Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337Z is one of the best top level android smartphones available on the market. Need a way to maximize performance and unlock this phone. Unlock the full potential of this phone via rooting.
With root You can overclock it, can install root only apps, can access and modify system files, can even upgrade to a better Android version by flashing Custom ROMs, if you have a custom recovery installed.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337Z Without Computer
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the KingRoot application normally.
- You need a working Internet connection on your tablet to make this work.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” or “Try Root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- If the Kinguser and Purify App exist on your Application Menu on your tablet it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
Method 2: Root Galaxy S4 SGH-I337Z With KingoRoot
- Download KingoRoot APK on your Android phone. To do so, you should check the security for turning on unknown sources. Otherwise it won’t allow KingoRoot apk. So follow this Settings > Security > Unknown sources.
- Download, install and launch the app on your Android device. KingoRoot download will take little time.
- On the main screen, you will see “One Click Root“. Click on it.
- Wait and see whether it can perform the rooting or not.
To confirm if you successfully rooted your Android device or not install an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google PLAY store.
That’s it! You just learn how to root Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337Z. And, that’s too without using any computer. You can fill the comment form below to ask additional help from community.