You can now root Sony Xperia M C1905 easily without using PC but just using your mobile device. We will do it using an utility app, rightly called KingRoot. With the help of this useful app you can now root your Sony Xperia M C1905 that running on Android 4.3 Jellybean firmware. Keep reading to learn necessary steps to root Xperia M C1905 with the help of KingRoot app. By rooting your device you can enjoy various additional benefits that your stock device can’t offer.
Please remember that rooting your Sony Xperia M C1905 will render your device warrant void, otherwise valid up to a year. We recommend you to take a backup of your entire system because during rooting you’ll lose all the data stored in the smartphone.
How To Root Sony Xperia M On Android 4.3 Jellybean
- Download KingRoot and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your Xperia M C1905 is now rooted.
And there you go! You now have an easily rooted Sony C1905 in your palm. You are all set to download and install apps that require root and soon custom ROMs will emerge to make your life even better. You can cross check root previliges by installing Root Checker app from Google Play Store.