The Galaxy of Ace 3 GT-S7270 has been around for roughly a month now and if you are a proud owner who wants more than what the device currently offers, the first obvious step is rooting it of course.
That paves the way to many goodies that stock ROMs usually don’t offer and of course custom ROMs, which will help you get what you want how you want it. This guide below should help you to root privileges in no time.
If you are at all interested in rooting your Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270, this method is probably your best option at the moment. All you need to do is follow a handful of simple steps, which basically involve downloading an .apk file, installing it, and then telling it to root your phone.
HOW TO ROOT Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 Android 4.2.2 WITH THE KINGROOT APP
- Enable Unknown Sources on your Galaxy Ace 3 smartphone by turning it on and tapping Settings > Security > and checking the box for Unknown Sources.
- Download the KingRoot 4.8.1 and install the KingRoot APK.
- Once you have installed the KingRoot APK, open the app from the app drawer where you normally find your new applications.
- Tap on the large button that suggest rooting your device, usually with the words “Try To Root” or “Start To Root”.
- The KingRoot tool will now work its magic and root the Galaxy GT-S7270. Wait until you get the success notification and the progress bar reaches 100%.
- You should see a big green check mark when completed. This means that the GT-S7270 is now rooted.
At the end of the procedure, your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 should be rooted and you should have the kinguser app appear in your app drawer!