Huawei P8 MAX is one of the best smartphone made by Huawei. Today I am going to tell you guys about How to Root Huawei P8 MAX. It’ll help you unlock the true potential of your device that’ll enhance your user-experience as well as let you modify all the settings of your device.
Huawei P8 Max is a high-level device launched a few years ago, packed with a fast CPU ticking at 2000 MHz, a huge 6.8″ display, and two cameras, a 13 megapixels back camera and a 5 megapixels front-facing camera. We will get a better understanding of this cellphone’s specifications when we get into more details.This cell phone comes with a HiSilicon Kirin 935 system chip, which holds a fast CPU clocking at 2 gigahertz and a great 3 GB of RAM memory. A good advantage of this cellphone is its big 64 GB internal memory and a slot for external memory cards, allowing you to install tons of apps, games, songs, pictures, and videos without thinking about filling the phone.
This guide is for educational purpose only. Neither DroidBeep team nor any developers are responsible if your device bricked after following this tutorial. Remember, rooting void your device manufacturer warranty.
How To Root Huawei P8 MAX On Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Download KingRoot and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your Huawei P8 MAX is now rooted.
Congrats! Your Huawei P8 MAX has been rooted and installed with the KingRoot app to help you manage root-permissions for various root-requiring apps on your device.