Reset Huawei Maimang 6 – Restoring a smartphone back to its factory settings is a great way to tackle speed and performance issues that have built up on the system over time. If you find your Huawei Maimang 6 is working slower than expected, it may be time to consider a factory reset. So, why not learn how to reset Huawei Maimang 6.
The Huawei Maimang 6 flaunts a 5.9inch FHD+ (1080 x 2160 pixels) display. The smartphone gets its energy from a massive 3340 mAh Li-Polymer battery which keeps the show running for around a day on regular usage.
The phone is powered by a 4GB of RAM and is paired up with a set of Octa-Core 4×2.36 GHz ARM Cortex A53 + 4×1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A53. The ARM Mali-T830MP2 graphics card output good quality visualisation while rendering HD videos and high-end games. The smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. It comes in a stylish body with chamfered edges.
There are multiple reasons for resetting the Huawei Maimang 6. Factory reset allows you to wipe your device completely so that you will sell it or give it to someone. Plus, it is also useful if you are solving some problems together with your phone. If you’re sure it’s what you would like to try to to, then read on.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Maimang 6
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Maimang 6 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Maimang 6.
Factory reset Huawei Maimang 6 from Settings
- From the app drawer, tap Settings.
- On the Settings menu, find Advanced settings option, then tap on it.
- Find Backup & reset option and then tap on it.
- Now you need to select the Factory data reset option.
- And then tap Reset Phone option that will shown up in the pop up warning message.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the Huawei Maimang 6 will turn back on automatically.
Hard reset Huawei Maimang 6 from Recovery
- Shut down your Huawei Maimang 6 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons at the same time on your Huawei Maimang 6.
- Release all buttons after entering Recovery Mode.
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Then you select Wipe Data/Factory Reset again if you are sure to reset data.
- When finished, select Reboot system.
The Huawei Maimang 6 is a very affordable phone but has decent quality features. It has a very good set of cameras on both sides that can click good photos and videos. The performance is decent and will not displease the users at all. However, the smartphone could have featured a display at the given price.
By the way, what method are you using? Do let me know in the comments below. Also, feel free to reach out for any doubts or queries. Look forward to other articles such as how to frp unlock Huawei Maimang 6.