There are a variety of reasons why you may need to factory reset your Huawei Nova Smart. You installed too many applications and just need to delete all of them. You want to fix some other problem or sell this device. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Huawei Nova Smart.
The Huawei Nova Smart stocks a decent 32GB internal storage which can be expanded to a sizable 256GB. This smartphone is powered by the homegrown Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 with Qualcomm processor. The processors are coupled with an Adreno 505 GPU and a sizable 3GB ram can deliver a blazing fast usage and in-game performance.
The Huawei Nova Smart flaunts a beautiful 5-inch screen with IPS LCD display which exhibits a 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution. The expansive 16:9 aspect ratio and 294 pixel density ensure pleasant media consumption. The IPS LCD panel is sharp, power efficient, and protected by Gorilla Glass.
When your Huawei Nova Smart is starting to show signs of slowing down, or restarts for no reason at all, or some other issues, you might want to do a factory reset if restarting doesn’t work. If your phone is still not working, your last option is to do a hard reset.
Hard reset Huawei Nova Smart
- Ensure that the Huawei Nova Smart is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP“, and “Power” buttons until you see the Huawei logo.
- Wait a few seconds into “Huawei eRecovery“.
- Select “Wipe data/Factory Reset“.
- And then confirm by choose “Wipe data/Factory Reset” again.
- Allow several seconds for the hard reset to complete.
- When finished, please tap “Reboot system” in Huawei eRecovery.
- Your Huawei Nova Smart will now hard reset.
Factory reset Huawei Nova Smart from Settings
- On Huawei Nova Smart phone, go to Settings.
- Find Advanced settings and tap on it.
- More menu will appear, choose Backup & reset.
- Then choose Factory data reset.
- Scroll down and you will find Reset phone option. Tap this on as well.
- Confirm it by tapping the Reset phone option which will start the process.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Huawei Nova Smart
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Nova Smart from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Nova Smart.
The Huawei Nova Smart has great specs and also comes with a sleek design anda metallic body. Its beefy battery keeps it alive for many hours and its awesome cameras can engage its users for a handful experience in photography. Apart from these, the smartphone also gets other features like a quick charging facility, which give enough reasons to grab this.
By the way, what method are you using? Do let me know in the comments below. Also, feel free to reach out for any doubts or queries. Look forward to other articles such as how to change storage settings on Huawei Nova Smart.