If you are facing issues such as frequent freezing, abrupt reboots, and performance deterioration over time, you can reset Realme XT to declutter your phone from useless apps and files.
The Realme XT comes with a 6.4-inch Super Amoled screen that flaunts a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels which results from a density of 403 pixels per inch. The capacitive touch screen responds well to multi-touch.
Under the bonnet, the Realme smartphone holds a pair of Octa-Core processors, which clock speeds of 2.3 GHz respectively. This set of processor cores is placed on a chipset of Snapdragon 712 and is further assisted by a good 6GB RAM to power you through the heavy multi-tasking and high-end gaming that you indulge into. Moreover, the GPU of Adreno 616 GPU takes cares of all the graphical requirements.
3 Methods to Reset Realme XT
If you want to sell your Realme XT or get laggy, full storage, infected with viruses, stuck with logos, you should consider doing a factory reset. There are two ways to do it on the Realme XT, which we’ll take a closer look at in this post.
[box type=”note” align=”” class=”” width=””]This process will erase all your phone information; basically returns it just like the day you bought it. All of your apps, contacts, pictures, messages, everything will be deleted. This seems like the appropriate time to remind you to back up your phone.[/box]
Factory reset Realme XT from Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Tap Erase Data.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Realme XT will automatically reset and reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Realme XT
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Realme XT from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Realme XT.
Hard reset Realme XT
- Ensure that the Realme XT is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Down button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Realme logo.
- Then you will see the ColorOS recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot menu.
- The Realme XT will now wipe all contents.
The Realme XT is a perfect smartphone in the mid-range price segment. From attractive designs to great configurations and amazing cameras. The device can handle any type of multitasking and heavy games.
If you have any thoughts you want to share on the Realme XT, please don’t hesitate to share them down below!. Look forward to other articles such as how to change font style in Realme XT, we will publish it soon.