If the Oppo A59 system gets corrupted or having serious apps issues, users need to factory reset the system. Let’s see how we can reset Oppo A59.
The Oppo A59 flaunts a 5.5 Inch IPS LCD display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a density of 267 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
Under the hood, it packs a Mediatek6750 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.5 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an ARM Mali-T860MP2 GPU that handles the graphics of the phone while the massive 3GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo A59
Oppo phones are generally reliable. But just like any other android phone, things can go wrong sometimes. Before you spend big on a new Oppo A59, though, try a factory reset. This process erases all the data present in the device including all games, applications, user settings, storage, memory and so on.
[box type=”note” align=”” class=”” width=””]All your Oppo A59 data will be deleted after resetting your phone, which is why you should make a complete backup of your phone.[/box]
Hard reset Oppo A59 via Recovery
- Turn off your Oppo A59 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys.
- Then in the TWRP menu select the language English.
- After that, select the Wipe Data menu.
- Continue by selecting the option Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos).
- After that you confirm by tapping the OK button.
- If the Wipe process is complete Wiped Successfully tap the OK button.
- You can select the option Reboot.
- Later the Oppo A59 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Factory reset Oppo A59
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory data reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Erase Data option.
- After your Oppo A59 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo A59
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Oppo A59 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Oppo A59.
The Oppo A59 is a premium device that comes with an elegant body and a bezel-less display that compliments the overall look. The processor-RAM combination makes the device good for multitasking as well as for gaming without a lot of lag issues. It comes with a god storage facility as well.
If you have any thoughts you want to share on the Oppo A59, please don’t hesitate to share them down below!. Look forward to other articles such as how to frp unlock Oppo A59, we will publish it soon.