Hard and factory reset can help solve problems with your Oppo Reno Z if it gets stuck or freezes, runs slowly or encounters a problem which you cannot identify. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Oppo Reno Z.
Oppo Reno Z is equipped with a Helio P90 (MT6779) chipset and an Octa-Core processor that clocks up to 2.2 GHz speed. It delivers admirable performance together while the IMG PowerVR GM9446 GPU deals with games and multitasking of the phone. There is a 6GB RAM that can provide excellent gaming and multitasking flow.
Oppo Reno Z comes with a waterdrop style notch display having a bezel-less finish on the sides. The screen stands 6.4-inch and carries a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels along with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. It has an AMOLED display type which offers a sharpness of 403 PPI density.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo Reno Z
The malware and viruses can slow down your phone’s performance and it will also cause problems with the operating system. A factory reset will remove all malware, viruses and your phone will be reset to the factory version. Apart from that, it will improve the performance of your phone and your application will run smoothly.
[box type=”note” align=”” class=”” width=””]This process will erase all your device information; essentially returning it to the way it was the day you purchased it. All of your apps, contacts, pictures, messages, everything will be deleted. This seems like the appropriate time to remind you to back up your phone.[/box]
Hard reset Oppo Reno Z via Recovery
- Turn off your Oppo Reno Z and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” keys.
- Then in the TWRP menu select the language “English“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos)“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot“.
- Later the Oppo Reno Z will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Oppo Reno Z
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Oppo Reno Z from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo Reno Z.
Factory reset Oppo Reno Z from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory data reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Erase Data option.
- After your Oppo Reno Z reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
The Oppo flagship Oppo Reno Z is a better equipped device at affordable price. The inbuilt storage is huge with the option of expanding the memory. It has an amazing display to start off with, which is complemented by a good performance that makes the multitasking and gaming experience better. Excellent cameras with extra features can capture good photos that user loves to share.
If you have any thoughts you want to share on the Oppo Reno Z, please don’t hesitate to share them down below!. Look forward to other articles such as how to root Oppo Reno Z, we will publish it soon.