Vivo Y95 has a very useful option to reset Android to its original state, also referred to as, reset system to original factory settings. Let’s see how we can reset Vivo Y95.
The Vivo Y95 comes with a 6.22 Inch IPS LCD screen that flaunts a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels which results from a density of 270 pixels per inch. The capacitive touch screen responds well to multi-touch.
Under the bonnet, the Vivo phone holds a pair of Octa-Core processors, which clock speeds of 1.95 GHz respectively. This set of processor cores is placed on a chipset of Snapdragon 439 and is further assisted by a good 4GB RAM to power you through the heavy multi-tasking and high-end gaming that you indulge into. Moreover, the GPU of Adreno 505 takes cares of all the graphical requirements.
If you want to sell your Vivo Y95 and you want to delete everything from your phone within no time, then you can go for factory reset and all of your data will be wiped up. The method is very basic and easy to understand for all the Vivo devices because a layman can do it without product knowledge.
[box type=”success” align=”” class=”” width=””]Performing a reset will permanently delete all user data on the smartphone. Be sure to back up your data before performing a Factory or Hard Reset. [/box]
Reset Screen Lock Vivo Y95
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Vivo Y95 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo Y95.
Factory Reset Vivo Y95 from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo Y95 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Hard Reset Vivo Y95 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Vivo Y95 is powered off.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Vivo Recovery Mode shows up.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
The Vivo Y95 comes with a mid-range price-tag that is very much affordable. It has a great configuration, good cameras and an ample amount of battery capacity. Apart from that, the large storage capacity along with expandable memory options make it even more profitable.
Despite some problems here and there, the Vivo Y95 is still a great phone. Do you have any problems that you didn’t see above? Leave a comment below, and we’ll troubleshoot the issue with you. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to change storage settings on Vivo Y95 which will be coming soon.