Restoring your Vivo S1 Pro to its factory state can be a way to solve performance issues, remove virus or prepare it for a new owner. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Vivo S1 Pro.
The Vivo S1 Pro flaunts a 6.39-inch FHD+ display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The pixel density of 403 PPI, which lends a great deal of clarity to the display. When it comes to the cameras, the handset is armed with a Triple primary camera setup having 48MP + 8MP + 5MP lenses which are assisted by the features like LED flash and Phase detection autofocus. It has a 32MP front camera accompanied by a LED flash, that provides great selfies.
Speaking of performance, it is driven by Octa-Core processors with clock speeds of 2 GHz. Those are built upon a powerful Snapdragon 675 chipset. The phone packs in a 8GB ram which comes in quite handy for multitasking. As far as the storage goes, it comes with an internal storage capacity of 128GB, which can be further expanded up to 256, which quite easily meets the storage needs of the user.
If your Vivo S1 Pro isn’t working as well as it should be, it might be time to consider a factory reset. Resetting and wiping a phone can resolve issues that are causing it to get stuck in a loop, appear sluggish or interfere with performance.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Vivo S1 Pro
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Vivo S1 Pro from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo S1 Pro.
Hard Reset Vivo S1 Pro
- Ensure that the Vivo S1 Pro is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” keys simultaneously until Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode.
- Then in the Fastboot Mode select the “Recovery Mode“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot system“.
- Later the Vivo S1 Pro will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Factory Reset Vivo S1 Pro from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your Vivo S1 Pro will restart and begin the factory data reset.
The Vivo S1 Pro is a premium phone with great features. The storage is quite good so that you can keep an ample amount of applications, videos, songs, etc in the device. Coming to the performance, the configuration is set efficiently to render multitasking experience without any error..
If you have any further questions about the solution or problem, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I’m sure we’ll cook up a solution for your predicament. For other tips and tricks such as how to lock apps in Vivo S1 Pro which will be coming soon.