There are a variety of reasons why you may need to factory reset your Samsung A60. You installed too many apps and just need to start clean. You may also be selling your smartphone or fixing some other problem. Here’s how to factory reset your Samsung A60.
The Samsung Galaxy A60 features a 6.3 Inch IPS LCD display which carries an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. It has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels which results in a pixel density of 409 ppi.
The Samsung Galaxy A60 is powered by an Octa-Core processor. It manages the overall performance of the system with a clock speed of 2 GHz. Moreover, it is aided by a 6GB RAM that offers an excellent performance while running multiple tasks as well as running heavy games. The device boots on Android 9.0 operating system.
If you’re using a Samsung Galaxy A60 and some bugs or glitches start occuring on your device, it might be time to restart to factory settings. This guide will walk you through the process of resetting the phone back to the original Android OS settings.
Factory Reset Samsung A60
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Touch the “Settings” icon.
- Tap ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Press ‘Resetʼ.
- Press ˊFactory data resetˋ.
- Touch ˊRESETˋ.
- Press ‘DELETE ALLʼ. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Samsung A60 and prepare it for use.
- Head into your ˊSettingsˋ and scroll down the page to ‘General managementʼ.
- Tap on ˊResetˋ.
- Tap ˊFactory data resetˋ.
- Scroll down the page and select “Reset”.
- This is the final step, so be sure that you want to go through with it. If you are, then tap “DELETE ALL”.
- The Samsung A60 will reset and reboot.
Reset Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung A60
If you forgot your Galaxy A60 lock screen pin, pattern, password, and fingerprint, but you have setting up Samsung account or Google account before, you can easily to bypass lock screen remotely by Find My Mobile / Device service on computer.
With both of the following options however, the device needs to be turned on, and it needs some kind of network connection; whether it’s connected to a Wi-Fi network or mobile data.
Reset Lock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Go to Find My Device and then sign in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Samsung A60 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the “Erase Data” option from the action menu.
- Select ‘Erase Deviceʼ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to Find My Mobile and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung A60 from the menu on the left.
- Choose the ‘Erase Deviceʼ option from below the device information.
- Select the ‘Eraseʼ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard Reset Samsung A60 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Samsung Galaxy A60 is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Volume Up” and “Power” keys.
- When you see the Android Recovery screen, release the keys.
- Use the Volume keys to scroll down to “Wipe data/factory reset“, then use the “Power” key to select it.
- Use the Volume keys to scroll down to “Yes“, then use the “Power” key to select it.
The final word
The Samsung A60 is a bit expensive device as compared to other phones of this range, but the camera features it offers is remarkably great for those who are fond of taking pictures. Combined with an excellent battery backup, make for a really amazing choice in the budget range. In terms of performance, the device has mediocre configuration but yet can deliver satisfactory performance along with a decent battery backup.
If you run into a serious problem, especially one involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your phone. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to talk to us in the comments. Look forward to other articles such as bypass factory reset protection on Samsung Galaxy A60, we will publish it soon.