Reset Samsung M30s – Restoring a device back to its factory settings is an easy way to tackle speed and performance issues that have built-up on the system over time. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory, hard and reset lock screen of Galaxy M30s.
The Galaxy M30s is powered by Octa-Core processor that has a combination of a 4×2.3 GHz ARM Cortex A73+ 4×1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A53 processors. These are seated on an Exynos 7 Octa 9611 chipset. Along with the impressive processor setup and great chipset, the 4GB ram makes it a good option to play heavy games. Rounding off the performance is an ARM Mali-G72MP3 GPU that answers the graphical requirements of the system.
The Galaxy M30s comes with a 64GB inbuilt storage, which can be further expanded up to 256GB by using a memory card. The smartphone features a 6.38inch Super Amoled display, which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels that make the viewing experience better.
To be honest, your Samsung M30s is not really perfect if too many apps make a raid on its storage. Samsung apparently knows that the company allows users to reset their phones without trouble. In most cases you can choose to change it to original factory settings to have a like new Samsung Galaxy M30s. However, we will show you how to reset a Samsung M30s using three different ways, and they are much simpler than you might think.
Factory Reset Samsung M30s via Settings
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Settingsʼ icon.
- Touch “General management”.
- Tap “Reset”.
- Tap ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Press “RESET”.
- Press “DELETE ALL”. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Samsung Galaxy M30s and prepare it for use.
- Head into your ˊSettingsˋ and scroll down the page to ‘General managementʼ.
- Tap on ˊResetˋ.
- Press ˊFactory data resetˋ.
- Scroll down the page and select “Reset”.
- This is the final step, so be sure that you want to go through with it. If you are, then tap ˊDELETE ALLˋ.
- The Galaxy M30s will reset and reboot.
Unlock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung M30s
If you’re trying to reset your Samsung M30s because you’ve forgotten your lock screen pattern, password, fingerprint and pin, there are a couple of options to reset lock screen your phone remotely.
You’ll need your Google or Samsung Account credentials and the phone will need to be turned on and connected to the internet.
Unlock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Open Find My Device and then sign in with your Google email and password.
- Choose the Galaxy M30s from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the ‘Erase Dataʼ option from the action menu.
- Select ˊErase Deviceˋ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Visit Find My Mobile and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Samsung M30s from the menu on the left.
- Select the “Erase Device” option from below the device information.
- Select the “Erase” button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard Reset Samsung M30s
If your Samsung smartphone becomes unresponsive or doesnʼt perform as expected, you can perform a hard reset to return it to the factory default state.
- Turn off your Samsung M30s and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Samsung logo.
- Then you will see the Android system recovery menu.
- Scroll to wipe data / factory reset by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- Scroll to Yes by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- The phone will now wipe all contents.
The Galaxy M30s comes with an affordable price-tag and can provide great performance. The device delivers a good performance, nice battery backupa and good cameras. For the storage, there is sufficient room to keep files, games, apps and more.
Despite the Samsung Galaxy M30s problems, it’s still a great device that’s an easy purchase if you have the option and opportunity. Every common issue that the smartphone has is easy to fix, even if some of the fixes take time. If your Samsung Galaxy M30s has had any of these problems, hopefully, your phone is now performing exactly as it’s intended.