In this post, we will look at to what extent a Vivo NEX user can bring the original settings back to achieve super fast processing speed and best system performance. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Vivo NEX.
The Vivo NEX is powered by a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor placed upon Snapdragon 710 chipset and a 6GB of RAM. A Adreno 616 is added with those to output a superb graphics display. The handset runs on FuntouchOS 4.0 OS based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
The Vivo NEX sports a 6.59 inches Super AMOLED display with a 1080 x 2316 resolution. The Vivo NEX comes with a metal body and is available in Black, White and Gold colored body.
A reset is suggested before gifting or selling a device, and in some cases for troubleshooting. You can do a factory reset or a hard reset.
The first can be done simply by accessing the Vivo NEX settings. Sometimes that is not possible, though. If the phone isn’t working or for some reason you can’t access the settings, you can go ahead and perform a hard reset using the hardware buttons.
Hard Reset Vivo NEX from Recovery
- Ensure that the Vivo NEX is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Vivo Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- From the Vivo Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Touch Wipe data and then confirm by clicking OK.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot system.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Vivo NEX as a new device.
Factory Reset Vivo NEX via Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your Vivo NEX will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Vivo NEX
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo NEX from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo NEX.
[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]This will reset the device to the factory default state and it will clear out the memory buffers and reset the device and application data. Ensure any personal data is backed up.[/box]
The Vivo NEX is a well-equipped mid-range device with interesting features. The processor is well enough for the operation task. In terms of storage, the smartphone has great storage capacity. The mammoth camera specifications will surely impress you with its unparallel image productivity.
If you have any more questions about the solutions or the problems, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I am sure we will prepare a solution for your problem. For other tips and tricks such as how to bypass google account on Vivo NEX, we will publish it soon.