Factory resets are the best solution for many Android issues. If your Vivo V11 is far slower than it once was, you have a malware infection that won’t go away or plan to sell your phone, reset is the most convenient solution. So, why not learn how to reset Vivo V11.
The Vivo V11 flaunts a 6.41 inches Super AMOLED display having a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 402 PPI. The aspect ratio of 19:9 makes it look better.
The Vivo V11 has been equipped with the Snapdragon 660+ chipset with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of up to 2.2 GHz. It is further assisted Adreno 512 and a 6GB RAM, which is great for graphics, games and smooth performance.
If your Vivo V11 isn’t working the way it should, it might be time to consider factory resetting. Resetting and wiping a phone can resolve issues that are causing it to get stuck in a loop, appear sluggish or otherwise impair performance.
[box type=”success” align=”” class=”” width=””]This will reset the phone to the factory default state and it will clear out the memory buffers and reset the device and application data. Ensure any personal data is backed up.[/box]
Reset Screen Lock Vivo V11
If the problem with your Android smartphone is because it is locked by a pattern or password, you can try resetting it via the Google find my device service. To follow this method, make sure your Vivo V11 is still connected to internet access and a Google account.
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo V11 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo V11.
Hard Reset Vivo V11
Hard reset is one of the methods to reset via recovery mode, if your Vivo V11 has bootloop, you can use this method to solve the problem stuck on the Vivo logo.
- Turn off your Vivo V11 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” keys simultaneously until Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode.
- Then in the Fastboot Mode select the “Recovery Mode“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot system“.
- Later the Vivo V11 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Factory Reset Vivo V11 via Settings
The easiest way to clean data and files is to reset via the settings menu. You can use this method to fix some problems such as decreased performance, full internal storage, viruses that are difficult to track, frequent hangs and many more.
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your Vivo V11 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
The Vivo V11 comes with a huge battery backup that is its main attraction. Hence, it would be perfect for users who have a lot of traveling schedule. The smartphone has a great set of cameras, battery capacity, and display.
Hopefully now you will be able to get the most out of your Vivo V11. If your phone is still not working, leave us a comment.