Factory reset VIvo Y55s returns your phone to the same state it was in when it rolled off the assembly line. It will remove files and apps you’ve created and installed, delete cache, junk files and return settings to their defaults. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset VIvo Y55s.
The VIvo Y55s flaunts a 5.2-inch IPS LCD display having a great screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a sharp density of 282 PPI.
In terms of performance, it has been equipped with the Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 SoC upon which a Quad-Core (Cortex A53) processor is seated. The performance is further assisted by the Adreno 308 GPU that takes the load of the processor while the presence of 2GB RAM handles smooth multitasking.
Whether you are selling your VIvo Y55s, having issues, or just want a fresh start, there are a variety of reasons you may need to reset it. This also works if your phone shuts down randomly and won’t turn back on. Let’s see how to factory reset VIvo Y55s.
[box type=”success” align=”” class=”” width=””]Performing a hard and factory reset will wipe all data like your messages, files, call log, contacts stored on the internal storage and all 3rd-party apps and app updates.[/box]
Factory Reset VIvo Y55s from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your VIvo Y55s will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset Screen Lock VIvo Y55s
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the VIvo Y55s from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the VIvo Y55s.
Hard Reset VIvo Y55s
- Ensure that the VIvo Y55s is powered off.
- Press and hold Volume Up button and Power button simultaneously until Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button
- After that, select the Wipe Data menu.
- Continue by selecting the option Wipe data.
- If the Wipe process is complete Wiped Successfully tap the OK button.
- You can select the option Reboot system.
- Later the VIvo Y55s will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
The VIvo Y55s comes with the entry-level price tag that has many good features. The device delivers a good performance, nice battery backup and good cameras. For the storage, there is sufficient room to keep files, games, apps and more.
Some of these problems stem not so much specifically from Vivo itself, but from having one of the latest updates. If you have a serious problem, especially involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your device. If you want to get more interesting tips such as bypass factory reset protection on VIvo Y55s, please keep an eye on this DroidBeep.com blog.