If your Vivo Y71 has such a problem e.g slowing down and generates error messages, You can use the reset option straight from inside the Android operating system. So no need to panic, because you can use the reset option through both your phone settings and the recovery mode.
The Vivo Y71 flaunts with a 5.99-inch IPS LCD display having a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The high pixel density of 269 PPI gives an enticing visional experience. The 18:9 aspect ratio gives it a trendy look to hold.
Under the hood, it packs a quad-core processor setup (Cortex A53), which is accompanied by a 4GB RAM. The combination of these help to ease the performance in multitasking and gaming. The phone is based on Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 chipset. The whole operation is done by Android 8.1 Oreo.
If your Vivo Y71 is stuck, crashing, or not working properly, it’s time to troubleshoot the issue. A simple resetting also works like a troubleshooting tool and fixes most minor and major smartphone problems. There are various modes of resetting like a hard reset and factory reset.
[box type=”success” align=”” class=”” width=””]Before you do the reset, make sure to back up your personal data, so that you don’t lose it all. Get a start fresh by performing a factory and hard reset.[/box]
Reset Screen Lock Vivo Y71
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Vivo Y71 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo Y71.
Hard Reset Vivo Y71
- Shut down your Vivo Y71 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” keys simultaneously until Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode.
- Then in the Fastboot Mode select the “Recovery Mode“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot system“.
- Later the Vivo Y71 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Factory Reset Vivo Y71 via Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose More settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data.
- Checklist Format phone storage.
- Tap Clear Now.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Vivo Y71 will automatically reset and reboot.
Vivo Y71 is an excellent mid-range smartphone that features powerful specs to stand out from the crowd. It has an amazing battery backup, huge storage and superb camera. The processing front also shows an impressive build that can handle all kinds of functions.
If we’ve missed an easy way to reset on the Vivo Y71, or you have questions about one of the methods on this list, let us know in the comments below. For other tips and tricks such as how to change font style in Vivo Y71 which will be coming soon.