Welcome back again Lenovo A6000 users, today we are going to share another Lollipop based custom rom for Lenovo A6000. This new custom rom is labelled as ColorOS Rom For Lenovo A6000 because it is a original ColorOS port from Oppo Neo 7(A33F). This ROM is based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 which is running on 32 bit architecture and has root privileges.
The rom is perfect without any glitch and works flawlessly, the available ram on first boot was around 400 mb on Lenovo A6000. The custom rom has been ported by Herman Koeman an Indonesian developer and all credits goes to him for his hard work.
**** REMEMBER: NANDROID BACKUP ARE ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA, IN CASE OF SOMETHING WENT WRONG, YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO RESTORE YOUR PREVIOUS ROM. IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ON YOUR DEVICE, SO FLASH IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOUVE BEEN WARNED***
How To Install ColorOS 2.1.0 On Lenovo A6000/Plus
- Make sure you have updated to stock 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Download Latest ROM Color OS 2.1.0i Lollipop for Lenovo A6000/+ from here.
- Copy the downloaded files to the (Root directory of) your sd-card.
- Reboot your device to Custom Recovery
- [Optional but, Recommended] Do a Nandroid Backup or TWRP backup of your current ROM.
- Now from recovery main menu and select Wipe Data option.
- Confirm data wipe by selecting Yes.
- Now flash this rom using clockwork mod recovery, Philz or TWRP. Follow these steps :
– Choose Install Zip From Sd Card option.
– Select Choose Zip From SD Card option.
– Now select the rom downloaded earlier.
- Confirm the installation and wait till the rom is installed on you handset.
- Reboot your smartphone now and wait for it to boot into normal mode.