Do you want to gain root access on your Huawei Ascend G7 device so that you can install custom ROMs and mods? Are you tired of the same old complicated methods for rooting Ascend G7? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then continue reading to find out how you can root Android without computer.
Kingroot is possibly the most popular and effective app for rooting your Android device directly without using a PC. The app is basically a universal one click rooting method for Android devices.
Rooting Android devices voids the warranty and the procedure given below might prove a bit risky. Proceed at your own responsibility. We’re not the developers of any of the apps/tools used.
How To Root Huawei Ascend G7-L11 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop With Kingroot
- Download KingRoot 4.8.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for a few seconds as Kingroot tries to root your phone.
- Once your phone is rooted, you will see a Root Obtained message under the crown logo.
Your Huawei Ascend G7 should now be rooted and you can confirm the root status using Root Checker on your device. That was all you needed to do to get rooted, easy, right? Enjoy your new found freedom and feel free to reach out with any questions!