Great news For Lenovo A6000 and Lenovo A6000 Plus phone users. Developer cararoot.com brings the Funtouch OS ROM for Lenovo A6000 users based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop that gives you the feel of VIVO Y51A on your A6000.
How To Install FuntouchOS Android 5.0.2 ROM For Lenovo A6000/ Plus
Want the new look with great UI then definitely go for FuntouchOS ROM for Lenovo A6000. Some most interesting features are Customized Themed rom, Funtouch based, packed with smoothness, awesome UI and power.
The Lenovo A6000 custom firmware update installation process may end up in no results or warranty info deleted and negative results too that means device software damage as well mobile hangs or startup problem. So it’s advised to you that apply this installation procedure at your own risk and the below procedure only for educational purpose. We shall not be responsible for any damage to your device.
update 29 dec 2016
– Base Android 5.1.1 lollipop
– Multi Languange
– Fix Rotate
– Fix FM Radio
– Fix Sound Recorder
Let’s get started with installing Vivo FuntouchOS Lollipop ROM in Lenovo A6000
- Make sure you have updated to stock rom Lollipop
- Download ROM_FuntouchOS_LenovoA6000.zip
- Turn off / Switch your phone
- Press and hold Press Volume UP + Volume Down + Power Key at the same time to boot into Recovery mode.
- Do not forget to perform a nandroid backup. Goto backup option in TWRP and select all the partitions including System, Data, Boot, Recovery, EFS and swipe right to backup.
- After performing the ROM backup, go back to the TWRP main menu and tap the WIPE button.
- Next, swipe to Factory Reset. Wait for the wiping process to complete.
- Next, Goto TWRP main menu & goto Install option.
- Locate the ROM_FuntouchOS_LenovoA6000.zip file & tap on it. Now swipe to Install the ROM.
- Do the same thing and flash update_funtouch_A6000.zip.
- Once the installation process is finished successfully, select Reboot System
That’s it your Lenovo A6000 successfully installed with FuntouchOS based custom ROM.