The Huawei Honor 4C users can now root their devices. Rooting a device allows users to get complete access to the device’s operating system to make changes to the file systems. In order to root the Huawei Honor 4C running on the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, users are required to install the Kingroot file in the smartphone.
- Ensure that you have created a backup of all the data of your phone, as the root method is likely to wipe out everything.
- Rooting the device will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The battery of the phone should have at least 80% charge to avoid any sudden shut down due to lack of power, which could damage the device.
- Droidbeep will not be held liable for any damage to the device during the process. Proceed at your own risk.
Root Huawei Honor 4C Without PC
- Download the KingRoot and install the KingRoot APK.
- Once you have installed the KingRoot APK, open the app from the app drawer where you normally find your new applications.
- Tap on the large button that suggest rooting your device, usually with the words “Try To Root” or “Start To Root”.
- The KingRoot tool will now work its magic and root the Prestige Elite tablet. Wait until you get the success notification and the progress bar reaches 100%.
- You should see a big green check mark when completed. This means that the Huawei Honor 4C is now rooted.
You can confirm the root access on your phone by downloading the root checker app from the Play Store. Just open the app and tap on Verify Root and grant root access.