In this tutorial you will find detailed instructions on how you can reset Xiaomi Mi Note 3 to its original configuration by using factory and hard reset feature.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is powered by Octa-Core processor that has a combination of a 4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver processors. These are seated on a Snapdragon 660 chipset. Along with the impressive processor setup and great chipset, the 6GB RAM makes it a good option to play heavy games. Rounding off the performance is an Adreno 512 GPU that answers the graphical requirements of the system.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 comes with a 64GB inbuilt storage, which can be further expanded up to 256GB by using a memory card. The device features a 5.5 Inch IPS LCD display, which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels that make the viewing experience better.
3 Methods to Reset Xiaomi Mi Note 3
You have bought the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 but then you might experience a decrease in performance from the phone. It might even stop working completely. If this happens, it’s time to consider resetting the phone. However, you first need to learn how to reset the Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
All your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 data will be deleted after resetting your phone, which is why you should make a complete backup of your phone.
Reset Screen Lock Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi Note 3 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Xiaomi logo.
- Then you will see the Mi recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe All Data by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- The phone will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Xiaomi Mi Note 3 from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Reset phone option.
- After your Xiaomi Mi Note 3 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 comes with the entry-level price tag that has many good features. It’s a combination of great hardware and specs provide seamless experience. The internal storage could have been better but considering the budget, it is a good option to go for.
If you have any further questions about the solution or problem, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I’m sure we’ll cook up a solution for your predicament. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to frp unlock Xiaomi Mi Note 3 which will be coming soon.