Factory reset Xiaomi R1 returns your smartphone to the same state it was in when it rolled off the assembly line. It will remove files and apps you’ve created and installed, delete cache, junk files and return settings to their defaults. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Xiaomi R1.
The Xiaomi R1 flaunts a 5.9-inch bezel-less display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels along with a pixel density of 409 PPI. It provides a crisp and sharp view with stunning colour reproduction. The 18:9 aspect ratio adds sharpness to the content while the Corning Gorilla Glass protects the display from any physical glitch.
Under the hood, the smartphone packs a Snapdragon 630 chipset on which, Octa-Core processor runs at a speed of 2.2 GHz. It is further combines with Adreno 508 and a 3GB ram that enhance the gaming experience.
3 Methods to Reset Xiaomi R1
When it comes to mobile operating systems, Android Phones have a solid reputation for stability. As a result, the need to reset the OS to clean the phone from bugs or start a new one is rare. However, there may be times when you want to return your Xiaomi R1 to the state it was in when you bought it from the Store.
All data saved on your phone is deleted when you perform a factory reset. All apps are uninstalled. Back up all important files, either on the Web or with an external storage device, before resetting the phone.
Hard reset Xiaomi R1
- Ensure that the Xiaomi R1 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key.
- When the Xiaomi logo displays, release all keys.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe data.
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Wipe All Data and press the Power key to select.
- When the hard Reset is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Xiaomi R1
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Xiaomi R1 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Xiaomi R1.
Factory reset Xiaomi R1 from Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory reset).
- Tap Reset phone.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Xiaomi R1 will automatically reset and reboot.
The Xiaomi flagship Xiaomi R1 is a better equipped smartphone at affordable price. The inbuilt storage is huge with the option of expanding the memory. For efficient and swift performance, it has a strong configuration that would be admired by the users. The affordable price tag makes it an attractive buy.
This is a common problem, so if you were able to unlock your device thanks to the guide or there is a method that we haven’t covered let us know in the comments below.