Now, the Galaxy P3113 users, who has upgraded their device to the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean can root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 easily from the below tutorial to open-up endless possibilities of the Android OS.
Many Android users now wonder how to root Android 4.2.2 (jellybean) since it has been released for quite some time. “Is there any safe and easy way to root it?”, someone might ask. Kingo offers every user of Android 4.2.2 a truly one-click rooting experience with KingRoot.
You can use KingRoot to obtain Root Access to implement comprehensive management and optimization of mobile phone, e.g., delete the bloatware of mobile phone, prohibit software auto-start, and purify the mobile phone system to save more energy and increase speed of the mobile phone. The mobile phone system can be customized through the Root Access to use more advanced programs, thus meeting your personalized needs and making your mobile phone different from others.
In this tutorial, we will guide you how to root your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113. The whole process is simple and fast. It takes only 3 to 10 minutes to complete. However, ensure you are clear what you going to do to gain the root access. So, you need to take a look at the tutorial below to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3113.
Will warranty be affected after Root is obtained?
Most of the brands does not allow rooting and voids warranty after getting root access. So you should confirm with your phone’s customer support.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 Without PC
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the KingRoot application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Confirm that you have successfully rooted your smartphone by installing Root Checker from the Google Play store.
So, I hope you can also root Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 easily by following the above tutorial. If you need any help, then just comment your doubts or queries using the comments box below!